It’s a brand new start to a brand new year and it’s time to set some goals for your Graphic Design path. Setting goals is so important if you want to advance in anything…..you can’t just wing it. In the video below I will help give you some motivation to set your goals for this year. Graphic Design goals could include, landing your first job, signing up your first client or just setting up your business or website. After you are done watching the video, please comment and let me know what your goal is by this day next year.
Layout Design Bootcamp – Episode 21 – Event Tag Design October 7, 2014
Layout Design Bootcamp – Episode 20 – Creative Label Design August 23, 2014
Layout Design Bootcamp – Episode 19 – Door Knob Hanger Design August 10, 2014
My Top 5 Favorite Updates For Adobe Muse CC 2014 June 23, 2014
- Graphic Designer Tips: Anthony, hopefully you are getting closer to your goals everyday....
- Graphic Designer Tips: Hope you are reaching that goal....I believe in you!...
- Graphic Designer Tips: Angela, if you are creating finalized PDF's then you need not wor...
- Graphic Designer Tips: Ishan, stay tuned for more awesome tutorials.....Thank you soo mu...
- Graphic Designer Tips: You are very welcome Azim!!...